Sunday, November 11, 2007

Catnip Kitty





My son needed something from our medicine/miscellaneous box that we keep stored in the linen closet. He left it sitting out and before too long, Libby had discovered a hidden bag of catnip that was tucked inside. She ripped a hole in the bag and was in kitty heaven for quite some time. Notice her tongue hanging out in the first picture and if you look closely in the second picture you can see the bag of catnip is barely visible. She had catnip all over her and the floor, if I remember correctly, that is exactly why the bag was tucked away in the closet in the first place. I need to make her another kitty toy or buy one where you can put the catnip inside.

6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

That lucky Libby finding the catnip. She looks so happy.

Carol Michel said...

That is one happy kitty!

Naturegirl said...

LOVE it!! My kitties do the same!!
I was extremely touched by your words in my latest post..I am so happy that we met in Bloglandia! purzzzzzzzzzz

Priscilla George said...

What a cutie. What I used to do with my catnip is get an old sock and cut it to fit enough catnip then close it tightly with a rubberband.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Now that's what I love to see: a kitty in blissful kitty heaven. Clever Libby to find the bag with catnip! The Bliss team sends lots of purrrrrrrrrrrs to Libby and want a snif or two from the catnip too. ;-)

Kerri said...

I love seeing such a happy kitty! Great photos!! :)