Monday, January 7, 2013

Snow Covered Bird Feeding Tree

 Here are a couple of pictures of my winter bird feeding station after the snow a few nights ago! It is beautiful covered in snow with the white lights twinkling! It's warming up so the snow is melting. I am looking forward to a few days of mild temperatures!

Here is another shot with some photo editing and desaturation.

The tension is high at my house tonight! My guys are ready for the big game between Alabama and Notre Dame! We are from Tuscaloosa and my husband attended the U of A! Roll Tide!


3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I have cousins in AL. They were rolling with the tide too. :) Your first picture here could be your christmas card next year. It is beautiful.

Lona said...

I love that idea Robin. It is so pretty with the snow on it now.

Jayne said...

It's beautiful Robin! I agree- that first picture would make a lovely Christmas card.