Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Birds and Blooms

I enjoyed having my coffee this morning on the patio, (the swing was a bit damp). I spotted a hummingbird on the feeder, I was able to get a picture but it was too blurry to share. That is my new mission, to get a good picture of the hummingbirds. Boy are they fast!

I love Old Country Roses china.

Baby robins in a nearby Colorado Blue Spruce.

The peonies look good enough to eat, at least the petunia thinks so.


Carol said...

And is that Mama Robin squawking at you for getting so close to her babies?

Robin said...

Carol, actually when I took the pictures she wasn't around, or at least I didn't hear or see her.

Yolanda Elizabet said...

Baby robins cute! Love it that your mug has roses inside as well as outside. I don't have to tell you that I love roses, do I? ;-)

Your patio is looking good, a very nice place to be!

Carolyn gail said...

Hi Robin,

Beautiful photos. I have an azalea selection especially for you -please visit and see 'Karen', an outstanding variety.