Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Fall Picture



It has been such a busy week! I don't usually work five days a week, but this past week someone was on vacation. I don't know how women keep up with everything when they work full-time.

I also did some senior portraits for a friend on Saturday. The park was beautiful, and the pictures turned out well. We stopped by the same park on the way to church tonight so I could get a few pictures of my own family. This is my husband and children! They were standing there waiting for me to figure out how to use the timer on the camera for a family picture. I wasn't really taking pictures yet, but I loved this one. It was my favorite of the day!

I was very disappointed to see frost on the ground this morning, when I checked the news last night I didn't see my county listed in the warning. I still have so much to do in the garden and time is getting away quickly. It'll be another busy week for me but I hope to find the time to collect more seeds and take some cuttings for propagation.

Thank you all for continuing to leave your wonderful comments. They definitely bring cheer and joy to my day.

21 comments:

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Beautiful fall picture of your family Robin, so warm and lovely. / LOL Tyra

Lisa at Greenbow said...

No wonder you liked this picture Robin. You have such a beautiful family and the setting reflects equally.

Jayne said...

What a beautiful family you have, and I agree, the best photos are often those caught without them being aware. Just lovely Robin!

Patricia said...

Robin, that is beeeeautiful! Love the warm fall colors and your family is gorgeous.

Debbie said...

What a handsome family you have. The colors are gorgeous.

We have also been expereiencing glorious fall weather, but the weather man spoke of that terrible "s" word for this week.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures.

Gail said...

I love unplanned family photos. Yours is beautiful!

I don't work full time and I still can't get it all done!

Gail

Pat said...

Handsome family.
Great autumn picture also.
Thanks for not being anonymous.

beckie said...

What a sweet picture! And I love the fall setting. No frost for us yet, but know it will be soon. I still have much to do in the gardens. Let's hope we can make time to get it done.

Kerri said...

What a beautiful family shot. The informal ones are always best, aren't they? Such lovely autumn tones.
Our fall colors are almost all gone already, but they sure were spectacular while they lasted.
I know what you mean about trying to get things done when you're working everyday. There's never enough hours in the day!

Sherri said...

Robin, what a lovely picture of your family! I can see why it would be a favorite of yours. Thanks for sharing!

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

I'm with you, Robin! I love the casual, not-staged portraits of family and your family is so handsome. The lighting is glorious! Thank you for sharing with us all, Robin.

F Cameron said...

Fall provides such a glorious backdrop for family photos. Your photo is really wonderful. Cherish the moments! Cameron

m.e. said...

Robin, what a wonderful candid shot of J and J with their dad. I still remember your kids as little kids. Time marches on!! Love to you guys!

Tommie Jo said...

Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice photo Robin and a good looking family you have. Were you nervous doing the senior portraits? I did a few of those this past summer and I always felt a little pressure to get those "perfect" shots they would love. I'm sure you did a good job.

Pat said...

You've got an award !
Yes another one of those awards. :)

Just come by and pick it up.
If not,that's ok.

Connie said...

Beautiful family. The only thing missing in the photo is.....YOU!

Marci said...

I love the picture!!

Zach said...

Awe, it is so nice to see one's family. You have some very beautiful children *you can tell them that*...Hope that you will have a great week!

~Zach

Anonymous said...

All my life I have dreamed of living among the beauties of nature...not rocks and sand...green, flower, etc. I love visiting your blog...feels like home. Maybe I was suppose to born in the Garden of Eden...hehe!
www.ataleofmagicalmemories.blogspot.com
Nanette

joey said...

Touched by this family photo, I see you are blessed, dear Robin. In spite of what life has in store (for all of us), you remain focused on the riches of life. For this, we are thankful.