Saturday, April 7, 2007

Concerned About Plants

I'm concerned about my plants. I know I planted them too soon and they are getting too big. The Coleus are getting leggy, the Moonflower will soon be vining up my shelves, but the most troubling is the Purple Wave Petunia leaves are starting to turn a purple color then yellow. I found an Impatiens this morning that had fallen over and was completely disconnected from the root. I hope after all this time and work that I am not about to have damping-off.




My kitty has been very good about staying out of my plants. She has only chewed on the Pampas grass a little but tonight just when I was thinking about how sweet she was, she started chewing on my Caladiums. I'll have to watch her closely now that I have the plastic covering off the plants.

No comments: