Friday, April 20, 2007

Mission Accomplished

I love this flower! As the afternoon progressed the petals of the Ranunculus began to unfold and turn downward.


Before last fall I had nothing, not even a shrub, planted on the left side of the patio. Now I have a lovely flower garden. and when the grasses grow the air conditioner will be hidden. This should also help with some of our privacy issues.


I finished the flower bed this evening, including the mulching. Trellises are in place waiting for the Moon flowers.

I finally found the planter I wanted for my front porch. I have one for each section.




I'll be planting the Superbells in the new front porch containers.

For some reason the stems of the daffodils are weak. They are falling over once they bloom.

Pretty tulips are blooming! I must have bought a mixed selection, because there are several different kinds and colors blooming.

1 comment:

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

That new planter on your front porch looks very nice. What are you going to put in it? You've been very busy gardening I see. Keep up the good work!